$ wget https://repo.skype.com/rpm/stable/skype-stable.repo $ sudo mv skype-stable.repo /etc/yum.repos.d/ $ sudo dnf install skypeforlinux $ skypeforlinux &
Install Slack seeing the Slack download page .
There are RPM and Snap app. The RPM version is
slack-4.24.0-0.1.fc21.x86_64.rpm. As the latest version is 4.24.1, the RPM version is still new. But It seems that their RPM build environment is Fedora 21, and it's too old. There is info about the Fedora is not supported any more. So, I installed the Snap app.
snap in the past to install
powerstat Snap app . So, now I installed Slack like this.
$ sudo snap install slack $ which slack /var/lib/snapd/snap/bin/slack
slack command doesn't provide the command options.
$ slack --version /bin/bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8)
Run Slack like this.
$ slack &
-  Skype: https://www.skype.com/en/
-  Installing Skype on Fedora :: Fedora Docs
-  Slack download page: https://slack.com/downloads/linux
-  https://ask.fedoraproject.org/t/slack-announces-its-app-will-no-longer-work-on-fedora/17874
-  https://github.com/junaruga/framework-laptop-config/wiki/Battery-Life:-Measurement#powerstat